01 Nov Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight: The Parks of Harvest Hills
A PLACE TO LIVE, A PLACE TO PLAY, A PLACE TO CALL HOME.
Imagine living in a community designed to connect neighbours and turn them into friends. A community that exemplifies the heart of living your best life physically, mentally and emotionally. With green parks, winding pathways, open public play space, and easy access to both country or city – whatever mood your are in, The Parks just fits!
Conveniently located with Deerfoot Trail to the east, Beddington Trail to the south, Country Hills Boulevard to the north and Harvest Hills Boulevard to the west, The Parks of Harvest Hills offers an unparalleled living experience.
Enjoy this sanctuary in the city while being surrounded by all the amenities an established community has to offer. With shopping, entertainment, dining and recreation on your doorstep, you don’t have to venture far to immerse yourself in an active social life. And when you decide you want to get away from it all – the Calgary International Airport is only minutes away.
- From groceries and hardware to pharmacies and fashion, there’s no need to venture far to get what you need:
Country Hills Town Centre boasts over 50 unique shops, boutiques and services including grocery stores, restaurants, dry-cleaning, insurance, pet supplies / animal hospital, health and beauty, financial & more.
- Harvest Hills Crossing offers mix of shops, services, and businesses to fit every need including T&T Supermarket with its extensive supply of Asian and ethnic food choices. It’s also home to the locally renowned Canadian Brewhouse Pub.
- The District, already beginning to be populated with exciting restaurants, trendy stores and services, is a modern mixed-use campus with trail system connectivity and sure to be the go-to spot, once completed.
ENTERTAINMENT & RECREATION
- Boasting a variety of active parks, water features and tennis courts, with a network of paths connecting you through the community and surrounding area, it’s a true runners paradise.
- Excited to see the latest Hollywood blockbuster? Landmark Cinemas offers all the latest hits with a variety of showtimes to suit your lifestyle. Pop by the food stand for some popcorn and treats then enjoy the show in your reserved reclining seats. Need we say more.
- Vivo is just a hop, skip and jump away and offers year-round activities suitable for all ages, abilities and interests. You and your family can swim, climb, dance, run, sweat, create, learn and build your way to a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Often the compromise you make to move into a brand new home is that the local amenities are in development as well, notably you have to wait years for the local school to be built, meaning your kids have a long exhausting bus ride to an out-of-area facility. However, because the Parks of Harvest Hills has been built within the heart of an already established neighbourhood, it is home to several elementary and middle schools, both Calgary Board of Education (CBE) and Calgary Catholic School District (CCSD), and one award-winning Catholic high school.
Jet out of town conveniently with the Calgary International Airport only minutes away. The Parks of Harvest Hills is an ideal location for anyone who travels frequently for work or works in and around the airport. Imagine the short commute… and imagine what you will do with all your extra time usually spent in traffic?
Stop by The Parks and check out everything this great community has to offer. With gorgeous showhomes on display, and quick possession homes available now, you could be in your new condo or townhouse sooner than you think. Picture yourself sipping eggnog by your new fireplace this holiday season or building a snowman with your kids in the community greenspace. It’s time to come home.
If you’re interested in learning more about our quick possession homes, please contact our Area Sales Manager, Danielle Halstead at 403-651-7968.