31 May Uncomplicate Your Life!
These past few months have certainly taught us to look inward and appreciate the things that bring us joy. Now is the time to take a leap and start living your best life! Months in quarantine have given us all time to dream of what we will do when we are not bound by restrictions due to the pandemic. This can mean many things including family time, travel, sports, arts, culture, volunteering or a myriad of other pursuits. Where you live has a great impact on your lifestyle and ability to afford the adventures that you have been dreaming about. Does your rent or mortgage payment leave you with discretionary income to pursue these dreams?
With prices starting in the low $140,000’s, Cedarglen Living’s brand-new condos in Carrington, in the heart of Calgary’s northwest, are a great place to start living the life you deserve. Beautiful finishes and stylish interiors that you can customize to suit your personality provide a maintenance-free sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle, and the unbelievably affordable pricing means more green in your jeans for the activities that you love.
Carrington Place’s convenient location near Centre Street and Stoney Trail NW means access to downtown for urban nightlife or a weekend escape to the mountains is quick and easy. Many other great restaurants, shopping centres, a leisure centre and a theatre complex are less than a 10-minute drive from home.
A walkable community, Carrington complements beautiful homes with expansive mountain views and winding pathways, including a re-naturalized wetland with lookouts facing the Rockies. A future school site and projected Greenway Plaza will put education, restaurants, shops and employment opportunities on your doorstep. The future Green Line will connect Carrington to the city centre and beyond.
So set your intentions now and begin to visualize the goals you want to achieve and discover the passions that fuel your soul…and start living life on your terms.
Tips for Living Your Best Life
- Realize your full potential. Give your best effort to everything you do.
- Be mindful. Keep your head in the present moment and enjoy every second.
- Focus on the positive. Everything is as you perceive it. Even the most dreadful of situations can take a turn with a positive attitude.
- Be appreciative of what you have. You have things to be grateful for. Take some time to reflect on what you do have so that you can be happy in the moment.
- Live an active and healthy lifestyle. Living your best life means being healthy and taking care of your body.
- Make active decisions. Think about what you want in your life and go after it.
- Be proactive. Life is short – make the most of every second.
- Be willing to invest in things that matter. Most things in life take commitment, be willing to put in the effort (both time and money) for the things that matter.
“You get in life what you have the courage to ask for” ~ Oprah Winfrey
Learn more at carrington.cedarglenliving.com
or contact our Area Sales Manager, Yaz Kanji, at
email@example.com or 403-763-9137